Labels

Saturday, October 25, 2014

the boyfriend jean (?)

    

yes, I'm wearing pants. once in a blue moon, i'll stray away from my skirts and dresses.. today was one of those days. i recently purchased these new jeans and wanted to take them for a test drive. now, i wouldn't necessarily consider these 'boyfriend jeans', because judging by what my boyfriend wears, they are wearing tighter clothes than me. however, these were on super super sale at urban outfitters so it was basically illegal to not buy them. i was worried about them making my booty look all saggy - and i was right...they really do. but if you style these jeans the right way, you can make them very flattering. i have to say, i'm now a big fan of the baggy jean and will definitely be looking to purchase some more.

xx
jillian










t-shirt - Urban Outfitters
Jeans - Urban Outfitters
Sweater - Lucky Brand
Booties - Aeropostale


No comments:

Post a Comment