Labels

Thursday, December 18, 2014

my college bedroom


hello there.
welp, this is my last night in this room </3. it has been a great semester in this pad, and i can't wait to return to it next year after my study abroad adventures. getting an off campus with my best friends was one of the greatest decisions (not that we had a choice...we were kinda kicked off campus housing lol). anyways, we were allowed to decorate and paint the house however we wanted, so here is what i did with my room. i'm sad that it was only my room for a short time, because i am completely in love with it. but ill be back. enjoy
xx



this is my lovely bed where all the magic happens (aka me sleeping and going on netflix dates). the colorful blanket is actually a twin sized comforter from my bed freshman/sophmore year. i don't even have a twin bed anymore, but i love it too much to part with it. it is pretty much what i based my whole room around. 


i use my bookshelf for really important things. shoes. <3



this headboard was discovered by my mom at an antique store. it was an ugly white and gold color before, but with some black spray paint we were able to transform it into something gorgeous. 



this yellow chair was discovered buried up in the attic of my house. i painted it up with some acrylic paints to match my old bedding.



i have an obsession with buying things i don't need at hobby lobby to decorate my room. these candles are part of that.

this is a painting i did of my cousin, my sister, and i. underneath is a cork board i use to hang up all my necklaces.


hi jenna.


#lovemybed 

well, that is it. time to eat. 
xx
jillian






















No comments:

Post a Comment